Monday 19 August 2013

Things to do over the school holidays.....

We are just over half way into the school summer holidays and I thought I would show you the creative stuff we have been up to. My son, who is three, enjoyed making the stained glass bird (ok I cut out the bird frame). It is a really simple and fun creation to make. I just sellotaped a sheet of sticky back plastic (book cover film) sticky side up onto a table. My son then cut small pieces from multi coloured cellophane and then stuck them to the plastic. I then covered the coloured pieces with another sheet of sticky back plastic and hey presto stained glass for a black cardboard, cut out of a bird. What do you think?


I have this bird hanging near my kitchen window.

Tomorrow we make a paper mache panda....

No comments:

Post a Comment